Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 19th, 2018, 8:25am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Communities in Cornell
   Upper Cornell
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   Aspen Ridge home. What do you think?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Aspen Ridge home. What do you think?  (Read 13797 times)
buroak
Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Aspen Ridge home. What do you think?
« Reply #30 on: Jul 2nd, 2014, 7:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jul 2nd, 2014, 8:11am, meowiejuie wrote:

I've read about the leaking garages happening on phase 1 of those townhomes with the balcony on top. Sounds to me a design flaw and I agreed they should have fix the issues for all owners and handle it in a better way. As a previous owner with of a AR phase 2 semi and now phase 4 detached, I personally have no issues dealing with AR. So much has changed in terms of material vendors in recent phases (eg: Phase 1 and 2 Decora windows were a nightmare, all wood trims are now replaced with more durable vinyls). Buyer looking into those towhome resales, MAKE SURE THAT GARAGE issue is fixed. Buyer looking into the newest pre-contruction, I would say AR is a pretty good builder based on my personal experience.

Windows were leaking, cold drafts from lack of insulation. The customer service was criminal. The company turned their heads on 20 home owners. This was our life investment.  We had our MP call the Aspen Ridge headoffice, they also fluffed them off.  It's more than a design flaw. Aspen Ridge to this day.. still has not addressed the other issues and has said.. your warranty has expired. One home owner had a contractor open a wall and showed us that the insulation was below grade.
IP Logged
buroak
Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Aspen Ridge home. What do you think?
« Reply #31 on: Jul 29th, 2014, 8:21pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

This whole ordeal with Aspen Ridge has been frustrating, I need to seek therapy from this.  Cry
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »