Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 19th, 2018, 8:20am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Communities in Cornell
   Upper Cornell
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   Patio Door Entries for All UC New Phase
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Patio Door Entries for All UC New Phase  (Read 1018 times)
ttx1
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Patio Door Entries for All UC New Phase
« on: Mar 16th, 2013, 11:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I m not sure if all purchasers for the UC new phase are noticing that the patio door entries are all single door instead of double sliding door as standard compare to all previous phase.
It came to me as a surprise after I went to the site last weekend and found out my patio door entry is just a single door instead of double sliding door.
I was assuming a double siding door comes as standard since my purchase. According to the structure upgrade. There was only one option that says "DELETE THE PATIO SLIDERS AND INSTALLING A FRENCH (CLEAR GLASS DOUBLE DOORS) NO SCREEN NO GRILLS" for $850.
It is very misleading. If I knew I would get a single door entry for patio. I would have chosen to upgrade for $850 without any hesitation to double French Door. My decor coordinator didn't even discuss with me for this upgrade. Probably because She thought the double sliding door comes as standard as well. I don't know if there's anything that can be done now.  
I would like to know if all the purchasers for new UC phase have found this misleading and not aware of this. It is very frustrating to me.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2013, 2:02pm by ttx1 » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »