Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 19th, 2018, 8:26am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Communities in Cornell
   Upper Cornell
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   Re: New Homes by Countrywide
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: New Homes by Countrywide  (Read 5999 times)
meowiejuie
Active Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« on: Mar 9th, 2015, 8:50am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Regal Crest also.
http://www.regalcresthomes.com/communities/view/upper-cornell-markham

Apparently Aspen Ridge has sold their remaining land to other builders. These builders are all related in some way anyways.
IP Logged
meowiejuie
Active Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #1 on: Mar 16th, 2015, 11:57am »

on Mar 14th, 2015, 9:14pm, ankj wrote:
Does anyone know will there a huge lineup on the first day?

To create hype, pretty sure the builders will release one street at a time with a limited lots, then they will raise prices after that. That was Aspen Ridge's tactic for the last few phases. Lots with coaches are usually very popular. When I brought my home, they only has 2 lots with coach during opening day and they were brought by the first 2 people in line. There's probably going to be line ups but certainly not as crazy as Upper Unionville.
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2015, 11:58am by meowiejuie » IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Mar 19th, 2015, 2:25am »

Hi guys, newbie here, just doing my research on the upper cornell countrywide home release and came across this forum and an ad on kijiji.

I responded to the posting and the guy was quite helpful with info for march 28th.

Said will have townhomes and singles with 2 garages, so will search for him that day.

try searching for the ad if anyone interested  

IP Logged
suburbanite
Outstanding Villager

« Reply #3 on: Mar 28th, 2015, 1:17pm »

We're gonna try to pop in later out of interest.  

But curious...and since we may be too late...anyone get prices or what is/was available?
IP Logged
meowiejuie
Active Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 28th, 2015, 7:09pm »

Anyone got the price list to share?
IP Logged
caticale
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Mar 28th, 2015, 9:32pm »

on Mar 28th, 2015, 7:09pm, meowiejuie wrote:
Anyone got the price list to share?

Is it sold out ?
IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Mar 29th, 2015, 1:16pm »

wow, what an experience. I touched base with the contact from kijiji a few days ago and was able to get the unit my family wanted without much challenges.

Great guy to deal with.  I am now working with him to see other options on sites in upper cornell or aurora that may be better than the countrywide homes.  This one may be for girlfriend's family.

IP Logged
suburbanite
Outstanding Villager

« Reply #7 on: Mar 29th, 2015, 8:18pm »

I never did drop in...anyone recall the price on the models that are about 2500 sq ft?

And the 3000 sq ft?

Just curious where things are at. I know Madison in Greensborough had nothing under $1 Million leftover, last I was there.
IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29th, 2015, 8:32pm »

The 3000 sf at countrywide was 870k, so the 2500sf should be a bit less at 840-850k or so.

I went to check out cornell rouge today. Their singles and townhomes both seem to have better layouts than countrywide.

1 townhome particularly has double car garage plus a 2 car driveway, middle end unit, 2250 sf, 3 storeys and 4 bedrooms for  
699k which was very attractive with a sept to dec2015 closing.

They also have singles for $799k with garage attached from the rear.  So layout definitely looks better than the singles from countrywide.

Site is literally 1 min south of the countrywide site from donald cousens.

If anyone is interested, contact me and i can refer you to my agent who can offer some cash back probably.

They have double garage end units to single garage units available

IP Logged
meowiejuie
Active Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #9 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 9:10am »

And the 30 ft homes at Cornell Rouge are SINGLE car garage. All Upper Cornell are detached with double car. Did Countrywide offered coach house option? If so, anyone knows how much? Last time Aspenridge with $85K.

« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015, 12:05pm by meowiejuie » IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #10 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 9:54am »

Ankj, i also know you were #4 in line typing the message that upper cornell has no demand and that corner lots were taken...by you lol. Dont play the game with everyone trying to act like you are the nice guy. My agent told me this

You know, Cornell Rouge actually fits the chinese community more since it is actually closer to hwy 7 and chinese supermarkets.

And people, agents get paid by builders, not the people buying, so why would you care if an agent is helping you or not if they are looking to solve your housing needs by getting what you want...Cornell Rouge will have new releases coming out soon.

Do your research....cornell rouge has double garages with double parking driveways fitting 4 cars On their townhomes. while countrywide townhomes has single garage with no driveway. So it all depends on your needs.  

I am not asking people to buy, i am only giving info out to the community.

You are were fooled by ankj,  his messages on march 28th were old news while he already bought the corner lots. Why would anyone all of a sudden say the corner lots are gone. If they are truly here to help, they would say what is left. Think people.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015, 10:00am by homec » IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #11 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 9:59am »

on Mar 26th, 2015, 9:01pm, ankj wrote:
My agent told me to be there by 9 AM on Saturday Morning... Not much of demand for this release people are preferring Cornell Rouge due to more green space and no line up and better service / options (multiple builders)....

As an example, my agent told me he typed this msg while he was already in line, lol so he can deter people.

So you see that he was also promoting cornell rouge. So why would someone do that!  Think people.  I just find this hilarious. I thought we are here to build a better community, why so much trickery?  Its only a house man. Peace out!
IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 10:50am »

for someone who did not return to your line, you seemed very informative as to what exactly was going on on March 28th with corner lots being sold in the 1st 6 spots!

It's ok man. I just think everyone should be here to help each other, stop it with the tricks up your sleeve.  

As to answer the other person's question, no coach lots from Countrywide.  

And Cornell Rouge does have double car garages on their singles detached. Maybe not in the small small lots, but on 11 meters or 36' lots they will have 2 car garages and note this "they are attached to the back of the home!" so you don't have to get out. price starting $799, which is quite competitive to Countrywide.  

Countrywide only had a good sales location on Major Mac, no one really knows about Cornell Rouge.  

Again, do your due diligence and don't believe everything you say from forums.  

http://foresthillhomes.ca/cornell/floorplans.html

Only time will tell - I got on here because of the Countrywide project and the kijiji guy was able to get what we wanted.  I am on his email list now so I will be informed on new projects.
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2015, 10:56am by homec » IP Logged
ahmike
Village Moderator
Registered Village Donor
Supreme Villager

367+Country+Glen+Road

« Reply #13 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 10:58am »

on Mar 26th, 2015, 9:01pm, ankj wrote:
My agent told me to be there by 9 AM on Saturday Morning... Not much of demand for this release people are preferring Cornell Rouge due to more green space and no line up and better service / options (multiple builders)....

on Mar 30th, 2015, 9:59am, homec wrote:

As an example, my agent told me he typed this msg while he was already in line, lol so he can deter people.

Homec, can you clarify your above statement regarding Ankj's post.  Ankj posted this on Thurs. March 26 at 9:01am, which is a couple of days before the March 28 release.  How could he have typed this while in line?

Secondly, can you confirm whether you are an agent or not?.  If not, are you in any way related to the agent you referred to in Kijiji?  

on Mar 29th, 2015, 1:16pm, homec wrote:
wow, what an experience. I touched base with the contact from kijiji a few days ago and was able to get the unit my family wanted without much challenges.

Great guy to deal with. I am now working with him to see other options on sites in upper cornell or aurora that may be better than the countrywide homes. This one may be for girlfriend's family.
IP Logged
homec
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #14 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 11:19am »

He posted on 9pm, not am.  Pls recheck.

I am not an agent, i found the guy on kijiji and he got what we wanted and what other 3 buyers wanted.  

I just want to share what should be appreciated, this guy is super nice and get results.

I just want to say that i was only being informative until ankj started attacking me.  Dont insult my intelligence.

Again, do your homework and due diligence, thats all i am saying.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »