Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 18th, 2018, 8:52am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Communities in Cornell
   Upper Cornell
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   Re: New Homes by Countrywide
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: New Homes by Countrywide  (Read 6049 times)
gioanniso
Outstanding Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #30 on: Mar 30th, 2015, 8:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just saw floor plans from Countrywide Homes website.  The singles at upper cornell are 30' lot only, but 3 storey high.  This looks like 'chopstick homes' to me.
In addition, I moved from a 3 storey townhome to a 2 storey single here.  I know that there's a big temperature difference between the ground floor and the 3rd floor, even the thermostat was set at middle floor.  This is one of the reason I decided to move 3 years ago.  Another reason was that I hate walking 3 storey.  
Nowadays, builders are trying to steal the lot size.  Take a simple calculation: 5 x 36' lot home has the same width as 6 x 30' lot home.  Thus, builder could build more homes for the same area, and make more money Grin.on Mar 30th, 2015, 5:42pm, amiyum wrote:
Here is a list of other builders offering new developments, unless the preference is upper cornell.

http://www.keepcornellbeautiful.ca/about-us/real-estate-development

IP Logged
Mark Tang
Villager

WWW Email

« Reply #31 on: Mar 31st, 2015, 9:09pm »

I personally find 3 storey town homes very unappealing.
IP Logged

Sales Representative at Homelife Bayview Realty Inc.
mtangrealtor@gmail.com
647-291-4585
sell_cornell
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #32 on: Apr 7th, 2015, 11:38am »

I have one of my client wants to sell his/her townhome that they booked on 28th March for 30K profit.  

Let me know if anyone is interested in buying. I could be wrong but I think its an end unit.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »