Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 23rd, 2017, 4:06am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Cornell Community Discussions
   Community Health and Safety Forum
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   News from Colin Campbell, Councillor Ward 5
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: News from Colin Campbell, Councillor Ward 5  (Read 435 times)
MichelleWard5
Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

News from Colin Campbell, Councillor Ward 5
« on: Feb 25th, 2016, 3:29pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

MEDICAL MARIHUANA OPERATION

UPDATE ON THE FEDERALLY LICENSED HEALTH CANADA GROW OP ON JEFFREY NIHDA CRESCENT.  

I BELIEVE THE FEDERAL JUDGE IN THIS CASE ERRED BY ALLOWING CONTINUATION OF THIS LICENCED GROW OP IN ONE OF OUR RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBOURHOODS.  OPERATIONS OF THIS SORT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED IN RESIDENTIAL AREAS, PERIOD.  HEALTH CANADA SLIPED UP BIG TIME BY ALLOWING THIS TO OCCUR WITHOUT OUR CITY'S (MARKHAM)  KNOWLEDGE OR GIVING US OPPORTUNITY FOR  INPUT.  THE CITY OF MARKHAM HAS NO AUTHORITY OR OVERSIGHT WHATSOEVER OVER THIS SITUATION.
THE JUDGE HAS DIRECTED THAT THE  INJUNCTION CAN CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS  TO ALLOW TIME TO EXAMINE OTHER OPTIONS.    THE CITY OF MARKHAM HAVE OFFERED TO HELP FIND A SUITABLE LOCATION FOR THE OPERATOR TO MOVE TO, WHICH WILL BE NOWHERE NEAR ANY RESIDENCES.  TO DATE, THE OPERATOR HAS NOT TAKEN US UP ON OUR OFFER.

PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THE COURT CASE OR A VOLUNTARY OFFER TO RELOCATE FROM THE OPERATOR, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WE CAN DO TO CHANGE THE SITUATION.  HOWEVER, I WILL BE CONTACTING MINISTER JANE PHILLPOT WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HEALTH CANADA TO DISCUSS WHAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO DO ABOUT HAVING A FEDERALLY LICENCED GROW OP IN ONE OF OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS.

AS NEW INFORMATION COMES TO ME I WILL PASS IT ON TO YOU.  THANK YOU  
IP Logged
mbds
Registered Village Donor
Supreme Villager

In Cornell, and.....loving it!

Re: News from Colin Campbell, Councillor Ward 5
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26th, 2016, 2:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Being as this supposed legal grow-op was allowed to ease the pain of the resident's broken leg, it begs the question:
Just how long does it take for a broken leg to heal?
Yeah, that's what I thought.....
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »