Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 16th, 2017, 8:10am
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   Cornell Community Discussions
   Real Estate Discussions
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   New record!! $850k for 3br, 3storey Cornell town
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: New record!! $850k for 3br, 3storey Cornell town  (Read 612 times)
DominiqueAllard
Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

New record!! $850k for 3br, 3storey Cornell town
« on: Feb 16th, 2017, 11:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm happy to report that the real estate market in Cornell is off to an incredible start this year.  Our client is ecstatic with the result from last night.   We brought over 60 potential clients and got 7 offers.  

The result... $850,000 for a 3-storey, 7 year old, 3br townhome in Cornell Rouge.  That is a record-high price for a resale property of this type in the area!  It also actually beats out the highest selling price for resale 3br Cornell semis (built prior to 1/1/2015)  

See Photos of the property:  http://allardteam.com/photos/494R

There has also been an handful of sales with high numbers in both Cornell and Greensborough over the past weeks. Looks like there is no stopping this market.  It might just look like property values have jumped at least another $50,000 in the past few weeks.   Time will tell if this holds up over the next couple of months as we head into the Spring market.

The negotiation skills The Allard Team brings to the table during the multiple bid process make a huge difference in the final sale price - as it did with this record setting property. Experience does make a difference.  If you are thinking of selling this spring... give me a call, Dom Allard 416-708-1803.  I'd be happy to help you sell your home for top dollars.

Dom Allard, Broker of Record
Allard Real Estate Services, brokerage
TheAllardTeam.com  - Selling Cornell homes since 2005
IP Logged
Adam_W
Supreme Villager

Cornell Resident since June 1998

Re: New record!! $850k for 3br, 3storey Cornell to
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17th, 2017, 10:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have to laugh at my neighbours house that just went up for sale the other day.
Freehold 18.5'x125' lot, 3BR 2.5 bath, partially finished basement, new furnace.  Yes it needs a roof, and fence repairs in the back yard, but the asking price $658k.
In my mind this should be priced at $700-720k.
Maybe this is priced for a bidding war, but setting the selling price $42k below market value seems ridiculously low.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »