Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 17th, 2017, 12:49pm
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members MembersIRC IRC Login Login Register Register
   Cornell Bulletin Board and Forum
   General Interest Discussions
   Sports and Recreation
(Moderators: Admin, ahmike, Rich_and_Val)
   Markham Tennis Club Opening Day-2016
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Markham Tennis Club Opening Day-2016  (Read 509 times)
Edukate
New Villager

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Markham Tennis Club Opening Day-2016
« on: May 1st, 2015, 5:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Come join us on Saturday May 7th (Raindate Saturday May 14th) at the Markham Tennis Club (beside Reesor Park P.S. )Games and drills for the juniors from 10:00- 12:00 and round robin tennis for adults from 1:00-4:00. Find out about our junior and adult programs and enjoy a complimentary barbeque.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2016, 10:11am by Edukate » IP Logged
ahmike
Village Moderator
Registered Village Donor
Supreme Villager

Re: Markham Tennis Club Opening Day-2015
« Reply #1 on: May 1st, 2015, 6:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'd like to give MTC a plug too. I've been a member for over 10 years and think its a great club. Some wonderful volunteers and a terrific club pro. Lots of fun and affordable programs for young and old, beginner to advanced.

Improvements are being made to the club as three of the six courts are being resurfaced right now, with completion anticipated by the end of May.

This year MTC has a "Majors" level Intercounty team for what i believe is the first time in club history. "Majors" is the highest level of competitive league play in the GTA, and the club will be hosting the best local players every second Tuesday of the week. Regardless of whether you're a member or not, it's a good opportunity to come out and see some high caliber tennis and perhaps the next Milos Raonic (who used to come to MTC and play Intercounty as a junior).
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2015, 6:45pm by ahmike » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »